- Eliminate Fear Of Rejection
- Practice And Prepare Extensively
- Focus On Patterns
-Watch Yourself In The Mirror
- Your facial expressions
- Your gestures
- Your body movements
-Record Yourself And Learn Your Voice
– Work On Your Breathing
– Practice Some More .
– Give Your Speech To Another Person
- A significant other
- Your friends
- Your parents
- Your dog
– Develop A Plan To Improve Your Next Speech
- How do you think you did?
- Are there areas you think you could have improved?
- Did you seem stiff or make any weird facial expressions?
- Did you use a PowerPoint to your advantage? Did it help?
- Did you use “um” often?
- How was your rhythm?
-Bonus Public Speaking Tip: Utilize The Powerful Speech Pause
– Training Video: The 4 Types Of Speech Pauses
– The Key Takeaways For You From This training are:
- Use the sense pause to allow people to absorb the new information and catch up with you.
- Use the dramatic pause to make a point stick in the listener’s minds.
- Use an emphatic pause to emphasize an important point.
Use the sentence-completion pause to make a statement or quote a line in which everyone is familiar, then let the audience answer it for you.
– Public Speaking Classes
– Lightly Exercise Before Speaking
–PowerPoint Can Be Really Great, Or Really Bad
– Even Warren Buffett Had Public Speaking Anxiety At First
– Sip Water That’s Warm Or Room Temperature
– Read Eloquence In Public Speaking By Dr. Kenneth McFarland
– Pick A Subject That You Really Care About
– Know 100 Words For Every Word That You Speak
– Focus On The Material, Not The Audience
-Relax And Forget About Your Fear Of Public Speaking
– Don’t Overthink Audience Reactions
– Avoid Talking Too Fast
– Make Your Nervous Energy Work For You
– Pay Any Price And Spend Any Amount Of Time To Speak Well
– Meditate 5 Minutes A Day
– The Typical Compensation For A Public Speaking Event Is $4,500 To $7,500
– Have Pride In Your Work & Recognize Your Success.
Get in touch for more details
Contact now or Book a Free Consultation with Dr. Ravi Wairagade